Eligibility for Membership
Every credit union is owned by its members.
Eligibility for Central Vermont Medical Center, Inc. Credit Union membership is defined in the Credit Union by-laws.
The field of membership shall be limited to the following:
- Employees of Central Vermont Medical Center, Inc.
- Members of the medical staff
- Members of the Board of Trustees,
- Members of the Board of Directors and Auxiliaries
- Immediate family members of eligible members
- Household members as defined by Regulation B-96-2, and any organizations comprised of the most part of the same people.
Each member of Central Vermont Medical Center, Inc. Credit Union is required to maintain an ownership interest consisting of one regular share account with a minimum balance of $25.00. The regular share account represents the ownership interest of the member. Regular share accounts earn interest, and the rate paid on these accounts is periodically set by the Board of Directors.
If you would like to apply, please contact a representative at the credit union by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 802.371.4211.